Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Move On !

We oftenly say move on in life.. So we are moving on.. we loose people, relations and things.. We put all of them in one bracket.. I always believed - Life is a journey we meet and depart"

People are practicing this - "Life is full of choices" so what if one relation is lost, I have always a choice to make a new one.. However was just wondering that why don't we make an effort to make that one particular relation work. A new relation will always be good at the introductry stage, as soon as it will reach to the maturity - it will decline.. :-) The stages of life cycle, so decline has to happen, which will bring a new beginning..
We have a huge friend list on orkut and facebook and the real touch with friends around us is diminishing.. So the true things, feelings, freshness, the happiness has lost all around.. We have forgot those golden school days when we use to enjoy at the school canteen.. We use to dream together to enjoy with the money we would earn. Today when we have started earning money, we enjoy the great food outlets more than the company..
We send virtual roses, hugs, love and smiles.. And say move on in life ....

5 comments:

Naina Roy Choudhury said...

This is coz we live for the moment - we mould ourselves for the artificial happiness around us. We tend to go with the flow and want to capture everything. We want to enjoy at all cost without realizing that we need to invest time in meaningful stuff. the definition of relationship and commitment hasn't changed - we tend to percieve it in a different manner!

Cheers!

My Journey.. said...

You right, I was also one of them, saying and following the "Move on" concept as some experiences made me like this. I always valued relationships but few are left now.. Now relationship has new language of networking. But I am happy today I made an effort to not let go one of my friend. I hope I will be able to retain that friend. :-)

Anonymous said...

Interesting Blog I must say, here are my views - as it will conclude- I might just sound like an automotive-maniac :). Anyway, here I go-
I partially agree with you, however I feel that there are two aspects when 'people' say move on. first move, refers to what you described..- to let go of the messed up relationship and get hold of a new ones.
Second type, of move on, however, I find more meaningful and undoubtedly more honest - and that is - to acknowledge the issue ; mend it and hence move on!
Have you ever obsereved a tyre tube? ofcourse you have. :) It lets you run your vehicle comfortably when it has optimum air pressure filled in. Lets say, while driving you hit the nail on the road, resulting in a deflated tyre!
Now starts the important part of story - Possible option : You go to the mechanic, he fills air back into the tyre, puts in under water...to find the holes in it. So, that he could fix it up for you.
But, wait a second, there's another option - when you had entered his garage, he had also offered you a new tyre altogether, because, you see, your flat tyre already had lots of holes in it. Choice - Should you get it fixed or buy a new one? At the end of it all, if you don't go for either of the choices.. you can't drive your vehicle!!
Whatever the case may be - Drive Safe.

Nads said...

Oh god. It seems I was sleeping all this while.
I happen to read it and cried. I wont hide my identity here bcoz what I feel and do should be open. Now coming to your post, I honestly hate this word called “move on”.
It’s a solid jerk to your heart any day for anybody with any relation.
We need to ask why move on and why not make it work. This world is beautiful and life is not all about just moving on, I feel its about moving on with your loved ones together. There is no meaning in breaking old relation and making new. Your count will never grow. I feel we all need to be a good human and try to fix the issues within.

I believe in this beautiful song which says it all .. few lines for u ..

Chaahe Jo Tumhe Poore Dil Se
Milta Hai Woh Mushkil Se
Aisa Jo Koi Kahin Hai
Bas Vahi Sabse Hasin Hai
Us Haath Ko Tum Thaam Lo
Woh Meherbaan Kal Ho Na Ho
Har Pal Yahan
Jee Bhar Jiyo Jo Hai Sama
Kal Ho Na Ho

Unknown said...

Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.

Take a second out to think about this: in your life you search and search for the right person for you. Every time you break up with someone you get one step closer to that person. You should look at moving on as getting closer to meeting the one.