Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Life at Sapient !

Work is going at a full pace, I am enjoying each bit of it.. Sapient is back with the hiring mode, with new work, we have too many needs to work upon. It just took me back to Q4 when, Hiring team was on Road to 210.. I,Nikki, ana, jana, ash use to Rock.. It was so much fun.. I never got a feeling that these guys work from bangalore..

Well now again we are on hiring spree and I am loving it.. It just thrills me, phone screening, lining up candidates, last me mins back outs, salary negotiations, RP tension ha ha ha.., vurv tension, hire losses, offer losses all that will happen aagain... and it will be fun :-)

Between couple of things which went good for me in last week is- I have been a winner of Sapient core value (Creativity) at India level.. It was so unexpected, when in the morning meeting it was announced by P, I was so happy to hear that.. Next day K shared the email with Sapient India mentioning the winners name with a brief write-up on each winner. My mailbox was full of wishes, I got mails and wishes from unexpected people from different teams and projects.. Its a great and big thing happened to me. I will remember it for my whole life. The second new thing is my new role.. I am enjoying it, so all that make my life at Sapient ROCKS !!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations !! I'm glad you are enjoying what you do.

Ashish said...

Congratulation!!!

Last time when we spoke didn't i said that 'Creativity' is what rupinder is all abt.Keep rocking...

Suri said...

Rupinder -

First of all congratulations. You are actually very lively person.
Gr8 to interact with you.

My Journey.. said...

Thanks to all, for your great words and reading my posts..

Anonymous said...

Hi Rupinder

I just came across ur profile while searching for my college frnd who shares ur name.. Well just require some help (if u can). i am luking for a job in HR. If you can help me..
My email: spardha_sabharwal@yahoo.co.in