Sunday, October 11, 2009

September 2009

Well, the month of september offered me travel and a super hectic schedule. Guess all my thoughts and experiences are almost lost, so thought to share the summary of all that I was doing this september. Like last year, this year in September again I was travelling. The month started with a International travel. Attended a wedding of a cousin in Singapore with family. It was a great fun, a different experience. Sikh wedding in one of the Gurudwara of Singapore. It was almost same way from customs standpoint with few minor differences. Wedding took 2 days, after that we visited other places in the country.
Soon after I came back from singapore, travel was planned for bangalore. Its my favorate city and I was visiting it after 8 months. I remember the moment when I reached airport. The weather was mind blowing. When I sat in the cab, I asked the driver to put off the AC and open the glass window. I love it. Had a super hectic stay with official stuff, still managed to visit Ana's place and see her cute little angle. This visit was fun, after 1 hour travel in Auto rickshaw I found her place, but it was worth it. I had super tasty Aloo partha's with mirchi's achaar..
Also in the evening before my flight I met Laxmi at brand factory, offcoarse I quickly bought some stuff for myself while waiting for her... Ha haha..
The month end with a travel to Jaisalmer, stayed at Fort Rajwada, visited Thar desert.. Saw some more forts in the city.. Amazing fun.. Traveled by train, had pakorey, kachori and chai.. I was missing it from a long time, because of by air travels.. I was always fasinated by Rajasthan culture and this time I saw a different city - with all brown architecture..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you'v been njoyin..