Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Last four months...

After four months I am back, to share to express and to put my thoughts... Well last four months were crazy, full of different experiences.. It had work pressure, social pressure, family pressure and travel.. Ha ha ha.. September I got to know my track got changed, which was not a good news for me.. I was unhappy about that change due to couple of reasons, It somehow affected my work as well, however the best part is despite all this I managed to perform pretty well in the last quarter of the year. I realised when I saw the number of people I hired in Q4... Well, social and family pressure is obvious :-) where other people want you to get married, its strange.. During the process of finding the right match, experiences were funny, strange, different and wiered at times :-) It was interesting to know different people and their thought process after interacting with them. Nice to see - people showing their best and lie so beautifully. Recruitment gives me lot of opportunity to see variuos characterstics of human beings, but this process was enlightening for me. I definately gained to learn people behaviour. I plan to put it together and share it sometime in the near future..

After Jaisalmer, visited couple of more places in the month of December and January. In November attended recruiting workshop, which was fun with learning. Created couple of video presentations for the team!

Want to share about my recent travel to the centre of the country - Madhya Pradesh. Went to the Bandhavgarh National park and Jabalpur. After visiting mountains, beaches and historical monuments, this was new for me to go for a Jungle safari - we were loaded on a green jeep - it was two hours ride into the jungle in search of tiger. Couldn't see tiger but all other animals, trees and birds :-).. Just got to see the palm print of the tiger on sand.. It was damn cold in the forest.. Next day we went to city - Jabalpur.. There we went to see the popular place known as Bhera Ghaat - River Narmada passing from Marble Rocks - spectacular sight, tasted local food from streets, the regular poha and jalebi - uhhh Yummy.. Khoya jalebi.. kachori.. fulki.. All possible street food... Due to fog the right train got late by 15 hours.. :-0 We came from a different train and missed our office on Monday.. All in all the travel was fun, full of adventure and beautiful sights..

Now I wish to go to Leh-Ladak.. Lets see when I plan it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

leh ladak?
It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end