Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Be Serious!!

We have heard these two words numerous of times from our teachers and parents etc in childhood... If I go back and recollect the memories of my school days, I can find number of instances where I use to laugh without reasons, use to be happy in the simplest and smallest of things.. Today happiness and smiles have changed meanings, it is more found in shopping malls, great dinning places, branded clothes, new gadgets, big cars and the list goes on.. Today we find reasons to be happy, to smile..
When I look around, I see everyone is busy struggling with one or the other thing.. We all say life is hard, no one is yours, ha ha ha.. We forget we are also one of them.. Since we have been hearing these two words - "Be Serious" that today, even if we want to laugh with the same freshness of childhood, we can't as we are so busy in creating the perfect world around us..

I am one of those.. So I just thought not to be serious anymore and smile again :-)

Cheers!!

4 comments:

laksh said...

Nice write up.

Unknown said...

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Think and grow said...

Nice reading. I would say "Be Sincere" instead of "Be Serious".

Regards.
Arijit - www.arijit-m.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

not just smile.. laugh n make other laugh with you, cos u never know some else can also laugh watching u laugh.. life isnt too serious to miss a moment where u can laugh ( even at yourself ). ;-)