Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Matter of Faith

While browsing facebook, came across a picture which was posted in album. The picture had two women from different religion and compasion was done to show the grace by the outlook...

Would not like to mention the religions of those women, The guy who uploaded the picture was trying to show that his religion is graceful.Its good to appreciate your religion but not at the cost of other religion faith or outlook. Why do we want to compare ourselves, comparisions has no end.Was wondering outlook and appearance decide the faith, and the one who was appreciated in the picture was definelty appealing in looks...

I don't know why on earth I can't understand differnces in Religions.. I have nothing against it but why people boost about their faith... Experience create faith, and we all have different experience.

I read a thought on Tantra T-shirt and I truly believe in it - "God is too big to fit in one Religion" When people around talk about religion or differences I feel I am caught in a jail, it gives feeling of closed shell.

I wish we could ever be free like birds or air or rivers ...

No comments: