Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Missing old times ...

Today I am sad, and for the first time sharing it openly :-) Always wanted to hide, however no use.. Missing old days, time before joining Sapient.. The fun, laughter, excitement, zeal was different...

When I was in 9th standard I use to get the songs recorded on cassettes and use to dance and now I ve laptop/phone/music system, unlimited internet I don't listen songs..

I use to talk to myself for hours in front of mirror, Now I just see myself early morning once..

I use to love eating dairy milk almost every day.. Now I eat snickers once in few months..

I use to make cards, write, spend time at friend's place ....

Need to bring all of it back !!!!

Too much of work is also bad :-) people use to tell me this, I ignored it everytime..

1 comment:

Sunny said...

thank god life is not a single lane road :)