Sunday, July 27, 2008

Are there good guys ?

After the party, she dropped me home, we sat for a while in the car, and chit-chat.... She argued with me that there is no termilogy like good guys.... ha ha.. she said guys are guys = bad. Its enough that they are guys... I just said, the girl sitting next to you is also not good.

We are not good or bad - black or white, We are grey... If I recollect i met a huge list of bad guys in my 23 years of life, lol... though i have not stopped talking to guys... At the same time i can mention a longer list of bad girls i met in my life.. So I just have to say that we are humans not good or bad, however a mix of it... Rupinder has also been good and bad to people around. If i have suffered due to some bad people, I have also made others suffer due to me...

We experience life and people they are both good and bad... Lets not stop overself with one bad experience as this would lead us to miss on an opportunity to meet a good soul on earth...

2 comments:

Roy said...

We experience life and people they are both good and bad... Lets not stop overself with one bad experience as this would lead us to miss on an opportunity to meet a good soul on earth...

Great one! It’s really become a trend to generalize, even somebody would go further like, “You all men are same.” We forget every men isn’t same as appears in Whisky Ad. Among those 4 billion men, some even can’t spell “whisky” properly ;-)

Actually we’re so busy trying to understand each other we don’t have enough time to find enough quality to love others.

Of course, there are some men who are still living coz killing is illegal but some good men are there, ask any good mother.

Cheers.

My Journey.. said...

Hey Roy,

Amazing thought!
Btw I would like to check your blog as well,if think you can share...