Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My conversation with GOD

I truly believe in GOD, though have came across the times, when I use to question on his existence. With time questions were answered. Today I have questions on ur disparity.... God why you have given so many problems to one individual and the other one is just so blessed. I have no complains from my end, but I can see a lot of people around me under pain or are suffering because of the unending problems to their life. I think they are really brave to take all that you are giving. I want to ask you, why is there a difference in looks and appearance of people. Y cant you make everyone alike, and if not alike, then why dont you remove disparity over the looks.. Why human beings like each other on the basis of their looks ? You can give 100 motivational answer to it, but come to real life, come to corporate, people do suffer due to this, they are neglected, they have to fight for their existence or create their own place... You have made us with a mix bag of feelings, we are generous, we are cruel also... Thats the game I know.. We have to play and win with all this constraints... Will still request you to work on you to have a closer look over the people who are suffering... Come and help them, even if they are not requesting you.. Do reduce some pain from their share.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gud one liked it.